Alpari UK Rating Review (v.2.0)


Alpari UK Forex Broker 
-Full Rating Analysis (v.2)  


 

 NOTE: Alpari UK has ceased operations over Swiss franc turmoil in early 2015

  

Alpari UK Forex Broker General Rating

Alpari UK RATING SUMMARY    
  MAX ACHIEVED
1.Reliability 28.00% 25.88%
2.Competition 30.00% 23.00%
3.Trading-Options 26.00% 18.00%
4.Technology 16.00% 12.00%
Overall Rating 100.00% 78.88%

» Alpari UK Review

Compare: ECN BROKERS | STP BROKERS | MARKET MAKERS

More Ratings: 4XP Rating Ava Fx Dukascopy Bank | Dukascopy Europe eToro | Forex Club ForexYard FXGM Rating InstaForex LiteFoex NetoTrade Rating Plus500 Rating RoboForex Windsor Brokers XE Markets YTFX Rating

 

Alpari UK Rating Analysis 

ALPARI UK RATING ANALYSIS    
TOTAL RATING 100.0%   Alpari UK Broker
  Weight Analysis Factor Analysis 78.88% ANALYSIS
1. FOREX BROKER CREDIBILITY 28.00% FACTOR-1 ANALYSIS 25.88% Alpari UK Credibility Analysis
1.1 Alpari UK Level of Regulation 12.00% FSC (BVI)=1.0%, CYSEC=3.0%, CBI=4.0%, ASIC=4.0%, BaFIN=5.0%, FSA (UK)=6.0%, FINMA=8.0% and MiFID=+4.0% 12.00% Alpari UK is regulated by FSA (UK), CFTC / NFA, CySEC, FSP = (max) 12.0%
1.2 Alpari UK Headquarters Base 5.00% Offshore=0%, Cyprus=2.0%, Ireland, Australia=4.0%, USA, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland=5.0% 5.00% Alpari UK Home Base is in London, UK = 5.0%
1.3 Alpari UK Years in the Market 4.00% 0-2 Years=0%, 2-4 Years =1.0%, 5-7 Years=2.0%, 7-10 Years=3.0%, 10+ Years =4.0% 4.00% Alpari UK was found in 1998, 10+ years = (max) 4.0%
1.4 US Traders 2.00% Yes=2.0 or No=0 2.00% Alpari UK welcome US traders = 2.0%
1.5 Alpari UK Web Ratings (Usage for differentiating results) 5.00% 2 Ratings: ForexPeaceArmy Rating=2.5%, EarnForex Rating=2.5% 2.88% Alpari UK FX FPA=3.257 / 5.0 & Earn Forex=5.0/10.0, Total = 5.757 / 10.0 = 2.8785 / 5.0
         
2. FOREX BROKER COMPETITION 30.00% FACTOR-2 ANALYSIS 23.00% Alpari UK Competition Analysis
2.1 Alpari UK Offering Spread (EUR/USD) 12.00% EUR/USD Spread <0.5=12.0%, <0.6=11.0%, <0.7=10.0%, <0.8=9.0%, <0.9=8.0%, <1.0=7.0%, <1.25=6.0%, <1.50=5.0%, <2.0=4.0%, <2.5=3.0%, <3.0=2.0%, <3.5=1.5%, <4.0=1.0%, >4%=0 12.00% Alpari UK EUR/USD Spread is between 0 and 3.1 pips = (max) 12.0%
2.2 Alpari UK Commissions on Trading 7.00% No Commissions=7%, Low Commissions=4%, Low to Medium Commissions=3%, Medium Commissions=2%, Medium to High Commissions=1%, High Commissions=0  3.00% Some Commissions are charged by Alpari UK when trading Forex = 3.0%
2.3 Alpari UK Commissions on Deposit / Withdrawal 2.00% Yes=0 or No=2.0% 0.00% Yes Withdrawal Commissions are charged in some cases by Alpari UK = 0%
2.4 Alpari UK Maintenance Fees 2.00% Yes=0 or No=2.0% 2.00% No Maintenance Fees by Alpari = 2.0%
2.5 Alpari UK Rate of Leverage 4.00% 400%+=4.0%, 350%=3.5%, 300%=3.0%, 250%=2.5%, 200%=2.0%, 150%=1.5%, 100%=1.0%, <100%=0% 4.00% Max Leverage at Alpari UK is 1/500 = (max) 4.0%
2.6 Alpari UK Customer Service Quality 3.00% 24/7=1%, 24/6=0.5%, 24/5=0%, Phone=1.0%. Live Chat=1.0%, Skype=1.0% 2.00% Alpari UK provides 24/5=0%, Phone=1.0%, Live Chat=1.0%, Total = 2.0%
3. FOREX BROKER OPTIONS 26.00% FACTOR-3 ANALYSIS 18.00% Alpari UK Trading Analysis
3.1 Alpari UK Availbale Forex Currencies 8.00% 45+ Currency Pairs=8.0%, 40+ Currency Pairs=7.0%, 35+ Currency Pairs=6.0%, 30+ Currency Pairs=5.0%, 25+ Currency Pairs=4.0%, 20+ Currency Pairs=3.0%, 15+ Currency Pairs=2.0%, 10+ Currency Pairs=1.0%, Less than 10 pairs=0 8.00% Alpari UK offers 57 Forex Currencies = 8.0%
3.2 Alpari UK Other Financials Available 2.00% Commodities=1.0%, Energy=1.0%, CFD trading=1.0% 2.00% Alpari UK offers Gold & Silver Trading = 1%, CFD trading =1%, Total = 2.0%
3.3 Alpari UK Bonus / Rebate Rate 8.00% Bonus / Rebate >40%=8.0%, >35%=7.0%, >30%=6.0%, >25%=5.0% >20%=4.0%, >15%=3.0%, >10%=2.0%, >5%=1.0 0.00% Trading Rebates are available from Alpari UK. In this review the rebate has been accumulated to the lowest EUR/USD spread (rating factor 2.1)
3.4 Scalping Allowance 1.50% Yes=1.5% or No=0% 1.50% Yes, Alpari UK allow Scalping = 1.5%
3.5 Hedging Availability 1.50% Yes=1.5% or No=0% 1.50% Yes Alpari UK allows hedging (except Alpari Direct and Alpari Direct Pro) = 1.5%
3.6 Alpari UK Number of Deposit Methods 2.50% For each deposit method available=0,5%, max=5 methods 2.50% 4+ methods available by Alpari UK (Bank Wire, MoneyBookers, UKASH, CASHU, Web Money) = (max) 2.5%
3.7 Alpari UK Number of Withdrawal Methods 2.50% For each withdrawal method available=0,5%, max=5 methods 2.50% 4+ methods available by Alpari UK (Bank Wire, MoneyBookers, UKASH, CASHU, Web Money) = (max) 2.5%
4. FOREX BROKER TECHNOLOGY 16.00% FACTOR-4 ANALYSIS 12.00% Alpari UK Technological Analysis
4.1 Alpari UK Available Platforms 5.00% Each Supported Platform=1%, max=5 4.00% 4 platforms: MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5 platforms plus Alpari Direct and Alpari Systematic are available = 4.0%
4.2 API Trading Availability 1.00% Yes=1.0 or No=0 1.00% Yes, API trading is available at Alpari UK = 1.0%
4.3 Automated Trading (Expert Advisors) 2.00% Yes=2.0 or No=0 2.00% Alpari UK accepts signals from Expert Advisors (ZuluTrade)
4.4 Alpari UK Mobile Devices Support 2.00% Each Supported Device=0,5% (iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Mobile, Blackberry), max=4 1.50% Alpari UK provides MT4 applications for iPhone, Windows and Android mobile devices
4.5 Alpari UK MT4 / MT5 Availability 1.00% Yes=1.0 or No=0 1.00% Yes, Alpari UK offers MT4 / MT5 = 1.0%
4.6 Alpari UK Level of Innovation 5.00% High Innovation=5%, Medium Innovation=2.5% 2.50% Many Forex currencies, low spreads, MT4 platform for all mobile devices, Accounts in GLD, many fund methods = 2.5%

 

» All Fx Brokers Directory

 

 

Alpari UK Rating & Review Analysis

Online Forex Reviews

Share it online..

FacebookTwitterDiggDeliciousStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditLinkedInPinterest

Forex Directory

Review popular Forex Providers and learn about their secrets..

» Brokers Directory

» Forex Signals | » Robots

$6.0 / lot Forex Rebate

Take advantage of a unique $6.0 / lot Forex Rebate when trading with the ECN/STP broker HotForex. The rebate is fully automated and paid in a daily basis. Open an account here: » Start from here and then contact us: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

LEARN ABOUT FOREX

Learning and Training about Forex before Commencing to Trade for Real Money..

 Types of Brokers | Regulators

 Tips for Beginners | Forex Strategies

 Compare Forex Robots

 Compare Forex Signal Providers

COMPARE FOREX BROKERS

Choose a Category and Compare Forex Brokers around the World..

■ ECN Brokers | STP Brokers | Market Makers

 US Traders | ASIA Traders

 MT4 Brokers | PayPal Brokers

■ All Forex Brokers

FOREX SERVICES & ADVERTISING


Take advantage of our low flat rate advertising program on multiple trading web sites..

» Contact us

Introducing-Broker Services are offered for free to our community.. » Forex Consulting