HotForex Rating Review (v.2.0)


HotForex Forex Broker
-Full Rating Analysis (v.2) HotForex

 

HotForex Forex Broker General Rating

HotForex RATING SUMMARY    
  MAX ACHIEVED
1.Reliability 28.00% 15.83%
2.Competition 30.00% 17.50%
3.Trading-Options 26.00% 25.00%
4.Technology 16.00% 12.50%
Overall Rating 100.00% 70.83%


» Visit HotForex » HotForex Broker Review

Compare: ECN BROKERS | STP BROKERS | MARKET MAKERS 

More Ratings: Ava Fx | ForexYard | FXGM Rating | InstaForex | LiteFoex | NetoTrade Rating | Plus500 Rating | RoboForex | Windsor Brokers | XE Markets

HotForex Rating & Review Analysis

HOT FOREX -RATING ANALYSIS    
TOTAL RATING 100.0%   Hot Forex Broker
  Weight Analysis Factor Analysis 70.83% ANALYSIS
1. FOREX BROKER CREDIBILITY 28.00% FACTOR-1 ANALYSIS 15.83% Hot Forex Credibility Analysis
1.1 Hot Forex Level of Regulation 12.00% FSC (BVI)=1.0%, CYSEC=3.0%, CBI=4.0%, ASIC=4.0%, BaFIN=5.0%, FSA (UK)=6.0%, FINMA=8.0% and MiFID=+4.0% 7.00% Hot Forex is regulated by CySEC, MiFID = 7.0%
1.2 Hot Forex Headquarters Base 5.00% Offshore=0%, Cyprus=2.0%, Ireland, Australia=4.0%, USA, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland=5.0% 2.00% Hot Forex Home Base is in Cyprus = 2.0%
1.3 Hot Forex Years in the Market 4.00% 0-2 Years=0%, 2-4 Years =1.0%, 5-7 Years=2.0%, 7-10 Years=3.0%, 10+ Years =4.0% 3.00% Hot Forex was found in 2007 7-10 years = 3.0%
1.4 US Traders 2.00% Yes=2.0 or No=0 0.00% Hot Forex doesn't allow US traders = 0%
1.5 Hot Forex Web Ratings (Usage for differentiating results) 5.00% 2 Ratings: ForexPeaceArmy Rating=2.5%, EarnForex Rating=2.5% 3.83% Hot Forex FX FPA=3.963 & Earn Forex 7.4 / 10.0 = %, Total = 7.663 / 10.0 = 3.8315 / 5.00
         
2. FOREX BROKER COMPETITION 30.00% FACTOR-2 ANALYSIS 17.50% Hot Forex Competition Analysis
2.1 Hot Forex Offering Spread (EUR/USD) 12.00% EUR/USD Spread <0.5=12.0%, <0.6=11.0%, <0.7=10.0%, <0.8=9.0%, <0.9=8.0%, <1.0=7.0%, <1.25=6.0%, <1.50=5.0%, <2.0=4.0%, <2.5=3.0%, <3.0=2.0%, <3.5=1.5%, <4.0=1.0%, >4%=0 4.00% Hot Forex EUR/USD Spread is 1.8 pip fixed = 4.0%
2.2 Hot Forex Commissions on Trading 7.00% No Commissions=7%, Low Commissions=4%, Low to Medium Commissions=3%, Medium Commissions=2%, Medium to High Commissions=1%, High Commissions=0  3.50% Trading Commissions on half of the account types (Micro, FIX and Premium no Commisions. It is rated half points = 3.5%
2.3 Hot Forex Commissions on Deposit / Withdrawal 2.00% Yes=0 or No=2.0% 2.00% No Withdrawal Commissions are charged by Hot Forex = 2.0%
2.4 Hot Forex Maintenance Fees 2.00% Yes=0 or No=2.0% 2.00% No Maintenance Fees by Hot Forex = 2.0%
2.5 Hot Forex Rate of Leverage 4.00% 400%+=4.0%, 350%=3.5%, 300%=3.0%, 250%=2.5%, 200%=2.0%, 150%=1.5%, 100%=1.0%, <100%=0% 4.00% Max Leverage at Hot Forex is up to 1/1000 = 4.0%
2.6 Hot Forex Customer Service Quality 3.00% 24/7=1%, 24/6=0.5%, 24/5=0%, Phone=1.0%. Live Chat=1.0%, Skype=1.0% 2.00% Hot Forex provides 24/5=0%, Phone=1%, Live Chat=1%, Total = 2.0%
3. FOREX BROKER OPTIONS 26.00% FACTOR-3 ANALYSIS 25.00% Hot Forex Trading Analysis
3.1 Hot Forex Availbale Forex Currencies 8.00% 45+ Currency Pairs=8.0%, 40+ Currency Pairs=7.0%, 35+ Currency Pairs=6.0%, 30+ Currency Pairs=5.0%, 25+ Currency Pairs=4.0%, 20+ Currency Pairs=3.0%, 15+ Currency Pairs=2.0%, 10+ Currency Pairs=1.0%, Less than 10 pairs=0 7.00% Hot Forex offers 43 Forex Currencies = 7.0%
3.2 Hot Forex Other Financials Available 2.00% Commodities=1.0%, Energy=1.0%, CFD trading=1.0% 2.00% Hot Forex offers Commodities=1%, CFDs=1%, Total = 2.0%
3.3 Hot Forex Bonus / Rebate Rate 8.00% Bonus / Rebate >40%=8.0%, >35%=7.0%, >30%=6.0%, >25%=5.0% >20%=4.0%, >15%=3.0%, >10%=2.0%, >5%=1.0 8.00% Bonus 100% at Hot Forex= 8.0%
3.4 Scalping Allowance 1.50% Yes=1.5% or No=0% 1.50% Hot Forex allows Scalping = 1.5%
3.5 Hedging Availability 1.50% Yes=1.5% or No=0% 1.50% Yes Hot Forex allows hedging = 1.5%
3.6 Hot Forex Number of Deposit Methods 2.50% For each deposit method available=0,5%, max=5 methods 2.50% 4+ methods available by Hot Forex (Credit Cards, WebMoney Bank Wire, MoneyBookers, Neteller) = 2.5%
3.7 Hot Forex Number of Withdrawal Methods 2.50% For each withdrawal method available=0,5%, max=5 methods 2.50% 4+ methods available by Hot Forex (Credit Cards, WebMoney Bank Wire, MoneyBookers, Neteller) = 2.5%
4. FOREX BROKER TECHNOLOGY 16.00% FACTOR-4 ANALYSIS 12.50% Hot Forex Technological Analysis
4.1 Hot Forex Available Platforms 5.00% Each Supported Platform=1%, max=5 4.00% HotForex offers MetaTrader4, MT4 Multi-Terminal, WebTrader, FIX/API platform = 4.0%
4.2 API Trading Availability 1.00% Yes=1.0 or No=0 1.00% Yes, API trading is available at Hot Forex = 1.0%
4.3 Automated Trading (Expert Advisors) 2.00% Yes=2.0 or No=0 2.00% Hot Forex allows signals from Expert Advisors = 2.0%
4.4 Hot Forex Mobile Devices Support 2.00% Each Supported Device=0,5% (iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Mobile, Blackberry), max=4 2.00% Hot Forex provides applications for iPhone, iPAD, BlackBerry and Android devices = 2.0%
4.5 Hot Forex MT4 / MT5 Availability 1.00% Yes=1.0 or No=0 1.00% Yes, Hot Forex offers Metatrader4 = 1.0%
4.6 Hot Forex Level of Innovation 5.00% High Innovation=5%, Medium Innovation=2.5% 2.50% Medium Innovation (Good variety of Trading Assets, High leverage, MT4 Multi-Terminal, Scalping, Automated Trading, API Trading) = 2.5%

 

» Visit HotForex

» All Fx Brokers Directory

 

HotForex Rating & Review Analysis

Online Forex Reviews (2013)

Share it online..

FacebookTwitterDiggDeliciousStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditLinkedInPinterest

Forex Directory

Review popular Forex Providers and learn about their secrets..

» Brokers Directory

» Forex Signals | » Robots

$6.0 / lot Forex Rebate

Take advantage of a unique $6.0 / lot Forex Rebate when trading with the ECN/STP broker HotForex. The rebate is fully automated and paid in a daily basis. Open an account here: » Start from here and then contact us: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Compare Automated Forex

Compare Forex Signal Providers

The right Forex trading signals can make the difference..

LEARN ABOUT FOREX

Learning and Training about Forex before Commencing to Trade for Real Money..

 Types of Brokers | Regulators

 Tips for Beginners | Forex Strategies

 Compare Forex Robots

 Compare Forex Signal Providers

COMPARE FOREX BROKERS

Choose a Category and Compare Forex Brokers around the World..

■ ECN Brokers | STP Brokers | Market Makers

 US Traders | ASIA Traders

 MT4 Brokers | PayPal Brokers

■ All Forex Brokers

FOREX SERVICES & ADVERTISING


Take advantage of our low flat rate advertising program on multiple trading web sites..

» Contact us

Introducing-Broker Services are offered for free to our community.. » Forex Consulting