DeltaStock Rating Review (v.2.0)

DeltaStock Broker-Full Rating Analysis (v.2) 

 

 

DeltaStock Forex Broker General Rating

DELTA STOCK RATING SUMMARY    
  MAX ACHIEVED
1.Reliability 28.00% 14.76%
2.Competition 30.00% 16.00%
3.Trading-Options 26.00% 17.00%
4.Technology 16.00% 7.50%
Overall Rating 100.00% 55.26%

 » Delta Stocks Review

Compare: ECN BROKERS | STP BROKERS | MARKET MAKERS

More Ratings: 4XP Rating Alpari UK Ava Fx Dukascopy Bank | Dukascopy Europe eToro | Forex Club ForexYard FXGM Rating InstaForex LiteFoex NetoTrade Rating Plus500 Rating RoboForex Windsor Brokers XE Markets YTFX Rating

 

DeltaStock Rating Analysis

DELTASTOCK RATING ANALYSIS    
TOTAL RATING 100.0%   DeltaStock Broker
  Weight Analysis Factor Analysis 55.26% ANALYSIS
1. FOREX BROKER CREDIBILITY 28.00% FACTOR-1 ANALYSIS 14.76% DeltaStock Credibility Analysis
1.1 DeltaStock Level of Regulation 12.00% FSC (BVI)=1.0%, CYSEC=3.0%, CBI=4.0%, ASIC=4.0%, BaFIN=5.0%, FSA (UK)=6.0%, FINMA=8.0% and MiFID=+4.0% 8.00% DeltaStock is regulated by FSA (UK) = 6%, BNB (Bulgaria) =1%, FNB (South Africa) =1%, Total= 8.0%
1.2 DeltaStock Headquarters Base 5.00% Offshore=0%, Cyprus=2.0%, Ireland, Australia=4.0%, USA, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland=5.0% 0.00% DeltaStock Home Base is in Bulgaria = 0%
1.3 DeltaStock Years in the Market 4.00% 0-2 Years=0%, 2-4 Years =1.0%, 5-7 Years=2.0%, 7-10 Years=3.0%, 10+ Years =4.0% 4.00% DeltaStock was found in 1998 10+years = 4.0%
1.4 US Traders 2.00% Yes=2.0 or No=0 0.00% DeltaStock doesn't allow US traders = 0%
1.5 DeltaStock Web Ratings (Usage for differentiating results) 5.00% 2 Ratings: ForexPeaceArmy Rating=2.5%, EarnForex Rating=2.5% 2.76% DeltaStock FX FPA=3.365 / 5.00 & Earn Forex= 4.3 / 10.0, Total = 5.515 / 10.0 = 2.7575 / 5.0
         
2. FOREX BROKER COMPETITION 30.00% FACTOR-2 ANALYSIS 16.00% DeltaStock Competition Analysis
2.1 DeltaStock Offering Spread (EUR/USD) 12.00% EUR/USD Spread <0.5=12.0%, <0.6=11.0%, <0.7=10.0%, <0.8=9.0%, <0.9=8.0%, <1.0=7.0%, <1.25=6.0%, <1.50=5.0%, <2.0=4.0%, <2.5=3.0%, <3.0=2.0%, <3.5=1.5%, <4.0=1.0%, >4%=0 5.00% DeltaStock EUR/USD minimum Spread is 1.3 pips = 5.0%
2.2 DeltaStock Commissions on Trading 7.00% No Commissions=7%, Low Commissions=4%, Low to Medium Commissions=3%, Medium Commissions=2%, Medium to High Commissions=1%, High Commissions=0  7.00% No Commissions are charged by DeltaStock when trading Forex
2.3 DeltaStock Commissions on Deposit / Withdrawal 2.00% Yes=0 or No=2.0% 0.00% Yes, Withdrawal Commissions are charged by DeltaStock = 0%
2.4 DeltaStock Maintenance Fees 2.00% Yes=0 or No=2.0% 0.00% Yes, Inactive Account Fee
2.5 DeltaStock Rate of Leverage 4.00% 400%+=4.0%, 350%=3.5%, 300%=3.0%, 250%=2.5%, 200%=2.0%, 150%=1.5%, 100%=1.0%, <100%=0% 2.00% Max Leverage at DeltaStock is 1/200 = 2.0%
2.6 DeltaStock Customer Service Quality 3.00% 24/7=1%, 24/6=0.5%, 24/5=0%, Phone=1.0%. Live Chat=1.0%, Skype=1.0% 2.00% DeltaStock provides 24/5=0%, Phone=1%, Chat=1%, Total = 2.0%
3. FOREX BROKER OPTIONS 26.00% FACTOR-3 ANALYSIS 17.00% DeltaStock Trading Analysis
3.1 DeltaStock Availbale Forex Currencies 8.00% 45+ Currency Pairs=8.0%, 40+ Currency Pairs=7.0%, 35+ Currency Pairs=6.0%, 30+ Currency Pairs=5.0%, 25+ Currency Pairs=4.0%, 20+ Currency Pairs=3.0%, 15+ Currency Pairs=2.0%, 10+ Currency Pairs=1.0%, Less than 10 pairs=0 8.00% DeltaStock offers 80 Forex Currencies= 8.0%
3.2 DeltaStock Other Financials Available 2.00% Commodities=1.0%, Energy=1.0%, CFD trading=1.0% 2.00% Commodities=1%, CFD Trading = 1.0%, Total = 2.0%
3.3 DeltaStock Bonus / Rebate Rate 8.00% Bonus / Rebate >40%=8.0%, >35%=7.0%, >30%=6.0%, >25%=5.0% >20%=4.0%, >15%=3.0%, >10%=2.0%, >5%=1.0 4.00% Bonus up to 20%, Rating = 4.0%
3.4 Scalping Allowance 1.50% Yes=1.5% or No=0% 0.00% DeltaStock forbids Scalping = 0%
3.5 Hedging Availability 1.50% Yes=1.5% or No=0% 0.00% No Hedging = 0%
3.6 DeltaStock Number of Deposit Methods 2.50% For each deposit method available=0,5%, max=5 methods 1.50% 3 methods available by DeltaStock (Credit Cards Bank Wire, MoneyBookers = 1.5%
3.7 DeltaStock Number of Withdrawal Methods 2.50% For each withdrawal method available=0,5%, max=5 methods 1.50% 3 methods available by DeltaStock (Credit Cards Bank Wire, MoneyBookers = 1.5%
4. FOREX BROKER TECHNOLOGY 16.00% FACTOR-4 ANALYSIS 7.50% DeltaStock Technological Analysis
4.1 DeltaStock Available Platforms 5.00% Each Supported Platform=1%, max=5 2.00% DeltaTrader and MetaTrader4 platforms are available at DeltaStock = 2.0%
4.2 API Trading Availability 1.00% Yes=1.0 or No=0 1.00% Yes, API trading is available at DeltaStock
4.3 Automated Trading (Expert Advisors) 2.00% Yes=2.0 or No=0 2.00% DeltaStock allows Automated Trading using the API
4.4 DeltaStock Mobile Devices Support 2.00% Each Supported Device=0,5% (iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Mobile, Blackberry), max=4 1.50% DeltaStock provides applications for iPhone, Windows and Android devices = 1.5%
4.5 DeltaStock MT4 / MT5 Availability 1.00% Yes=1.0 or No=0 1.00% Yes, DeltaStock offers Metatrader4
4.6 DeltaStock Level of Innovation 5.00% High Innovation=5%, Medium Innovation=2.5% 0.00% Low Innovation (offering many Forex currencies and some other interesting features, but nothing more)

 

» All Fx Brokers Directory

 

 

DeltaStock Full Rating & Review Analysis

Online Forex Reviews (2012)

Share it online..

FacebookTwitterDiggDeliciousStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditLinkedInPinterest

Forex Directory

Review popular Forex Providers and learn about their secrets..

» Brokers Directory

» Forex Signals | » Robots

$6.0 / lot Forex Rebate

Take advantage of a unique $6.0 / lot Forex Rebate when trading with the ECN/STP broker HotForex. The rebate is fully automated and paid in a daily basis. Open an account here: » Start from here and then contact us: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Compare Automated Forex

Compare Forex Signal Providers

The right Forex trading signals can make the difference..

LEARN ABOUT FOREX

Learning and Training about Forex before Commencing to Trade for Real Money..

 Types of Brokers | Regulators

 Tips for Beginners | Forex Strategies

 Compare Forex Robots

 Compare Forex Signal Providers

COMPARE FOREX BROKERS

Choose a Category and Compare Forex Brokers around the World..

■ ECN Brokers | STP Brokers | Market Makers

 US Traders | ASIA Traders

 MT4 Brokers | PayPal Brokers

■ All Forex Brokers

FOREX SERVICES & ADVERTISING


Take advantage of our low flat rate advertising program on multiple trading web sites..

» Contact us

Introducing-Broker Services are offered for free to our community.. » Forex Consulting