LiquidMarkets Rating Review V.2.0.

 


Liquid Markets Forex Broker
-Full Rating Analysis (v.2)Liquid Markets Rating

 

 

 

Liquid Markets Forex Broker General Rating

Liquid Markets RATING SUMMARY    
  MAX ACHIEVED
1.Reliability 28.00% 19.82%
2.Competition 30.00% 26.00% 
3.Trading-Options 26.00% 21.00% 
4.Technology 16.00% 13.00% 
Overall Rating 100.00% 79.82% 

 

» Visit Liquid Markets » LiquidMarkets Review

Compare: ECN BROKERS | STP BROKERS | MARKET MAKERS

More Ratings: Alpari UK | Ava Fx | Dukascopy Bank | Dukascopy Europe | eToro | Forex Club | InstaForex | LiteFoex Plus500 Rating | RoboForex | XE Markets | YTFX Rating

Liquid Markets Rating Analysis

LIQUID MARKETS -RATING ANALYSIS    
TOTAL RATING 100.0%   Fx Broker: Liquid Markets 
  Weight Analysis Factor Analysis 79.82% ANALYSIS
1. FOREX BROKER CREDIBILITY 28.00% FACTOR-1 ANALYSIS 19.82% Liquid Markets Credibility Analysis
1.1 Liquid Markets Level of Regulation 12.00% FSC (BVI)=1.0%, CYSEC=3.0%, CBI=4.0%, ASIC=4.0%, BaFIN=5.0%, FSA (UK)=6.0%, FINMA=8.0% and MiFID=+4.0% 12.00% Liquid Markets is regulated by FSA (UK), BaFIN, CySEC and MiFID = (max) 12.0%
1.2 Liquid Markets Headquarters Base 5.00% Offshore=0%, Cyprus=2.0%, Ireland, Australia=4.0%, USA, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland=5.0% 2.00% Liquid Markets Home Base is in Cyprus = 2.0%
1.3 Liquid Markets Years in the Market 4.00% 0-2 Years=0%, 2-4 Years =1.0%, 5-7 Years=2.0%, 7-10 Years=3.0%, 10+ Years =4.0% 3.00% Liquid Markets was found in 2006 7-10 years =2.0%
1.4 US Traders 2.00% Yes=2.0 or No=0 0.00% Liquid Markets doesn't allow US traders = 0%
1.5 Liquid Markets Web Ratings (Usage for differentiating results) 5.00% 2 Ratings: ForexPeaceArmy Rating=2.5%, EarnForex Rating=2.5% 2.82% Liquid Markets FX FPA=3.342 / 5 & Earn Forex= 4.6 / 10.0 Total = 5.642 / 10.0 = 2.821%
         
2. FOREX BROKER COMPETITION 30.00% FACTOR-2 ANALYSIS 26.00% Liquid Markets Competition Analysis
2.1 Liquid Markets Offering Spread (EUR/USD) 12.00% EUR/USD Spread <0.5=12.0%, <0.6=11.0%, <0.7=10.0%, <0.8=9.0%, <0.9=8.0%, <1.0=7.0%, <1.25=6.0%, <1.50=5.0%, <2.0=4.0%, <2.5=3.0%, <3.0=2.0%, <3.5=1.5%, <4.0=1.0%, >4%=0 11.00% Liquid Markets minimum EUR/USD Spread is 0.6 pip = 11.0%
2.2 Liquid Markets Commissions on Trading 7.00% No Commissions=7%, Low Commissions=4%, Low to Medium Commissions=3%, Medium Commissions=2%, Medium to High Commissions=1%, High Commissions=0  7.00% No Commissions are charged by Liquid Markets except in Prime+ Accounts (spread on EUR/USD on this type of account is zero so we don't rate it) = 7.0%
2.3 Liquid Markets Commissions on Deposit / Withdrawal 2.00% Yes=0 or No=2.0% 0.00% Withdrawal Fees ($30) = 0.0%
2.4 Liquid Markets Maintenance Fees 2.00% Yes=0 or No=2.0% 2.00% No Maintenance Fees by Liquid Markets = 2.0%
2.5 Liquid Markets Rate of Leverage 4.00% 400%+=4.0%, 350%=3.5%, 300%=3.0%, 250%=2.5%, 200%=2.0%, 150%=1.5%, 100%=1.0%, <100%=0% 4.00% Leverage at Liquid Markets is 1/500 =4.0% Rating
2.6 Liquid Markets Customer Service Quality 3.00% 24/7=1%, 24/6=0.5%, 24/5=0%, Phone=1.0%. Live Chat=1.0%, Skype=1.0% 2.00% Liquid Markets provides 24/5=0%, Phone=1%, Live Chat=1%, Total = 2.0%
3. FOREX BROKER OPTIONS 26.00% FACTOR-3 ANALYSIS 21.00% Liquid Markets Trading Analysis
3.1 Liquid Markets Availbale Forex Currencies 8.00% 45+ Currency Pairs=8.0%, 40+ Currency Pairs=7.0%, 35+ Currency Pairs=6.0%, 30+ Currency Pairs=5.0%, 25+ Currency Pairs=4.0%, 20+ Currency Pairs=3.0%, 15+ Currency Pairs=2.0%, 10+ Currency Pairs=1.0%, Less than 10 pairs=0 7.00% Liquid Markets offers 40+ Forex Currencies = 7.0%
3.2 Liquid Markets Other Financials Available 2.00% Commodities=1.0%, Energy=1.0%, CFD trading=1.0% 2.00% Liquid Markets offers Metals Trading=1%, CFDs=1%, Total = 2.0%
3.3 Liquid Markets Bonus / Rebate Rate 8.00% Bonus / Rebate >40%=8.0%, >35%=7.0%, >30%=6.0%, >25%=5.0% >20%=4.0%, >15%=3.0%, >10%=2.0%, >5%=1.0 4.00% Rebate at Liquid Markets is measured about 20% per total trading cost, Rating = 4.0%
3.4 Scalping Allowance 1.50% Yes=1.5% or No=0% 1.50% Liquid Markets allows Scalping = 1.5%
3.5 Hedging Availability 1.50% Yes=1.5% or No=0% 1.50% Yes Liquid Markets allows Hedging = 1.5%
3.6 Liquid Markets Number of Deposit Methods 2.50% For each deposit method available=0,5%, max=5 methods 2.50% 4+ methods available by Liquid Markets (Credit Cards, WebMoney, MoneyBookers, Paypal, Bank Wire)  = 2.5%
3.7 Liquid Markets Number of Withdrawal Methods 2.50% For each withdrawal method available=0,5%, max=5 methods 2.50% 4+ methods available by Liquid Markets (Credit Cards, WebMoney, MoneyBookers, Paypal, Bank Wire)  = 2.5%
4. FOREX BROKER TECHNOLOGY 16.00% FACTOR-4 ANALYSIS 13.00% Liquid Markets Technological Analysis
4.1 Liquid Markets Available Platforms 5.00% Each Supported Platform=1%, max=5 3.00% MetaTrader4, WebTrader and cTrader platforms are available at Liquid Markets = 3.0%
4.2 API Trading Availability 1.00% Yes=1.0 or No=0 0.00% No API trading = 0
4.3 Automated Trading (Expert Advisors) 2.00% Yes=2.0 or No=0 2.00% Liquid Markets allows signals from ZuluTrade and Currensee = 2.0%
4.4 Liquid Markets Mobile Devices Support 2.00% Each Supported Device=0,5% (iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Mobile, Blackberry), max=4 2.00% Liquid Markets provides applications for iPhone, iPAD, Windows and Android devices = 2.0%
4.5 Liquid Markets MT4 / MT5 Availability 1.00% Yes=1.0 or No=0 1.00% Yes, Liquid Markets offers Metatrader4 = 1.0%
4.6 Liquid Markets Level of Innovation 5.00% High Innovation=5%, Medium Innovation=2.5% 5.00% High Innovation (Institutional trading, Built-in cTrader platform, no-requotes, fast execution, tight spreads, Expert Advisors) = 5.0%

 

» Visit Liquid Markets

» All Fx Brokers Directory

 Read a Full Review of Liquid Markets at TradingCenter

Liquid Markets Rating & Review Analysis

Online Forex Reviews (2013) 

Share it online..

FacebookTwitterDiggDeliciousStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditLinkedInPinterest

Forex Directory

Review popular Forex Providers and learn about their secrets..

» Brokers Directory

» Forex Signals | » Robots

$6.0 / lot Forex Rebate

Take advantage of a unique $6.0 / lot Forex Rebate when trading with the ECN/STP broker HotForex. The rebate is fully automated and paid in a daily basis. Open an account here: » Start from here and then contact us: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Compare Automated Forex

Compare Forex Signal Providers

The right Forex trading signals can make the difference..

LEARN ABOUT FOREX

Learning and Training about Forex before Commencing to Trade for Real Money..

 Types of Brokers | Regulators

 Tips for Beginners | Forex Strategies

 Compare Forex Robots

 Compare Forex Signal Providers

COMPARE FOREX BROKERS

Choose a Category and Compare Forex Brokers around the World..

■ ECN Brokers | STP Brokers | Market Makers

 US Traders | ASIA Traders

 MT4 Brokers | PayPal Brokers

■ All Forex Brokers

FOREX SERVICES & ADVERTISING


Take advantage of our low flat rate advertising program on multiple trading web sites..

» Contact us

Introducing-Broker Services are offered for free to our community.. » Forex Consulting