Markets.com Rating Review 2.0

 


Markets.com Full Rating -
Rating Analysis (v.2)

 

 

Markets.com Forex Broker General Rating

Markets.com RATING SUMMARY    
  MAX ACHIEVED
1.Reliability 28.00% 19.79%
2.Competition 30.00% 18.00%
3.Trading-Options 26.00% 17.00%
4.Technology 16.00% 11.50%
Overall Rating 100.00% 66.29%

 

» Visit Markets.com » Markets.com Review


Compare: ECN BROKERS | STP BROKERS | MARKET MAKERS

More Ratings: Ava Fx eToroInstaForex | LiteFoex | NetoTrade Rating | Plus500 Rating | XE Markets

 

Markets.com Rating Analysis

MARKETS.com -RATING ANALYSIS    
TOTAL RATING 100.0%   MARKETS.com
  Weight Analysis Factor Analysis 66.29% ANALYSIS
1. FOREX BROKER CREDIBILITY 28.00% FACTOR-1 ANALYSIS 19.79% MARKETS.com Credibility Analysis
1.1 MARKETS.com Level of Regulation 12.00% FSC (BVI)=1.0%, CYSEC=3.0%, CBI=4.0%, ASIC=4.0%, BaFIN=5.0%, FSA (UK)=6.0%, FINMA=8.0% and MiFID=+4.0% 12.00% MARKETS.com is registered in various Bodies such is MiFID, BaFIN, CONSOB, CySEC = (max) 12.0%
1.2 MARKETS.com Headquarters Base 5.00% Offshore=0%, Cyprus=2.0%, Ireland, Australia=4.0%, USA, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland=5.0% 2.00% MARKETS.com Home Base is in Cyprus = 2.0%
1.3 MARKETS.com Years in the Market 4.00% 0-2 Years=0%, 2-4 Years =1.0%, 5-7 Years=2.0%, 7-10 Years=3.0%, 10+ Years =4.0% 3.00% MARKETS.com was found in 2006 7-10 years =3.0%
1.4 US Traders 2.00% Yes=2.0 or No=0 0.00% MARKETS.com doesn't allow US traders = 0%
1.5 MARKETS.com Web Ratings (Usage for differentiating results) 5.00% 2 Ratings: ForexPeaceArmy Rating=2.5%, EarnForex Rating=2.5% 2.79% MARKETS.com FX FPA=2.786 / 5.0 & Earn Forex= 5.4 / 10.0 %, Total = 5.576 / 10.0 = 2.788% / 5.0%
         
2. FOREX BROKER COMPETITION 30.00% FACTOR-2 ANALYSIS 18.00% MARKETS.com Competition Analysis
2.1 MARKETS.com Offering Spread (EUR/USD) 12.00% EUR/USD Spread <0.5=12.0%, <0.6=11.0%, <0.7=10.0%, <0.8=9.0%, <0.9=8.0%, <1.0=7.0%, <1.25=6.0%, <1.50=5.0%, <2.0=4.0%, <2.5=3.0%, <3.0=2.0%, <3.5=1.5%, <4.0=1.0%, >4%=0 3.00% MARKETS.com EUR/USD Minimum Spread is 2.2 pips = 3.0%
2.2 MARKETS.com Commissions on Trading 7.00% No Commissions=7%, Low Commissions=4%, Low to Medium Commissions=3%, Medium Commissions=2%, Medium to High Commissions=1%, High Commissions=0  7.00% No Commissions are charged by MARKETS.com in Forex Trading = 7.0%
2.3 MARKETS.com Commissions on Deposit / Withdrawal 2.00% Yes=0 or No=2.0% 2.00% No Withdrawal Commissions are charged by MARKETS.com = 2.0%
2.4 MARKETS.com Maintenance Fees 2.00% Yes=0 or No=2.0% 2.00% No Maintenance Fees by MARKETS.com = 2.0%
2.5 MARKETS.com Rate of Leverage 4.00% 400%+=4.0%, 350%=3.5%, 300%=3.0%, 250%=2.5%, 200%=2.0%, 150%=1.5%, 100%=1.0%, <100%=0% 2.00% Max Leverage at MARKETS.com is 200:1 = 2.0%
2.6 MARKETS.com Customer Service Quality 3.00% 24/7=1%, 24/6=0.5%, 24/5=0%, Phone=1.0%. Live Chat=1.0%, Skype=1.0% 2.00% MARKETS.com provides 24/5=0%, Phone=1%, Live Chat=1%, Total = 2.0%
3. FOREX BROKER OPTIONS 26.00% FACTOR-3 ANALYSIS 17.00% MARKETS.com Trading Analysis
3.1 MARKETS.com Availbale Forex Currencies 8.00% 45+ Currency Pairs=8.0%, 40+ Currency Pairs=7.0%, 35+ Currency Pairs=6.0%, 30+ Currency Pairs=5.0%, 25+ Currency Pairs=4.0%, 20+ Currency Pairs=3.0%, 15+ Currency Pairs=2.0%, 10+ Currency Pairs=1.0%, Less than 10 pairs=0 8.00% MARKETS.com offers 44 Forex Currencies = 8.0%
3.2 MARKETS.com Other Financials Available 2.00% Commodities=1.0%, Energy=1.0%, CFD trading=1.0% 2.00% MARKETS.com offers Commodities=1% and CFDs=1%, Total = 2.0%
3.3 MARKETS.com Bonus / Rebate Rate 8.00% Bonus / Rebate >40%=8.0%, >35%=7.0%, >30%=6.0%, >25%=5.0% >20%=4.0%, >15%=3.0%, >10%=2.0%, >5%=1.0 2.00% Deposit Bonus 10%, Rating = 2.0%
3.4 Scalping Allowance 1.50% Yes=1.5% or No=0% 0.00% No, scalping is not allowed at MARKETS.com = 0%
3.5 Hedging Availability 1.50% Yes=1.5% or No=0% 0.00% No, hedging is not allowed at MARKETS.com = 0%
3.6 MARKETS.com Number of Deposit Methods 2.50% For each deposit method available=0,5%, max=5 methods 2.50% 4+ methods available by MARKETS.com (Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Fast Wire, Bank Wire, WebMoney) = 2.5%
3.7 MARKETS.com Number of Withdrawal Methods 2.50% For each withdrawal method available=0,5%, max=5 methods 2.50% 4+ methods available by MARKETS.com (Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Fast Wire, Bank Wire, WebMoney) = 2.5%
4. FOREX BROKER TECHNOLOGY 16.00% FACTOR-4 ANALYSIS 11.50% MARKETS.com Technological Analysis
4.1 MARKETS.com Available Platforms 5.00% Each Supported Platform=1%, max=5 3.00% 3 Platforms Available: MetaTrader4, Sirix WebTrader, AutoTrader at MARKETS.com = 3.0%
4.2 API Trading Availability 1.00% Yes=1.0 or No=0 1.00% Yes, API trading is available at MARKETS.com = 1.0%
4.3 Automated Trading (Expert Advisors) 2.00% Yes=2.0 or No=0 2.00% MARKETS.com allows signals from Expert Advisors = 2.0%
4.4 MARKETS.com Mobile Devices Support 2.00% Each Supported Device=0,5% (iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Mobile, Blackberry), max=4 2.00% MARKETS.com provides applications for iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry devices = 2.0%
4.5 MARKETS.com MT4 / MT5 Availability 1.00% Yes=1.0 or No=0 1.00% Yes, MARKETS.com offers Metatrader4 = 1.0%
4.6 MARKETS.com Level of Innovation 5.00% High Innovation=5%, Medium Innovation=2.5% 2.50% Medium Innovation (wide asset index, auto-trading, HTML5 mobile trader) = 2.5%

 

 » Visit Markets.com » Markets.com Review

» All Fx Brokers Directory

 

Markets.com Rating & Review Analysis

Online Forex Reviews (2013) 

Share it online..

FacebookTwitterDiggDeliciousStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditLinkedInPinterest

Forex Directory

Review popular Forex Providers and learn about their secrets..

» Brokers Directory

» Forex Signals | » Robots

$6.0 / lot Forex Rebate

Take advantage of a unique $6.0 / lot Forex Rebate when trading with the ECN/STP broker HotForex. The rebate is fully automated and paid in a daily basis. Open an account here: » Start from here and then contact us: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Compare Automated Forex

Compare Forex Signal Providers

The right Forex trading signals can make the difference..

LEARN ABOUT FOREX

Learning and Training about Forex before Commencing to Trade for Real Money..

 Types of Brokers | Regulators

 Tips for Beginners | Forex Strategies

 Compare Forex Robots

 Compare Forex Signal Providers

COMPARE FOREX BROKERS

Choose a Category and Compare Forex Brokers around the World..

■ ECN Brokers | STP Brokers | Market Makers

 US Traders | ASIA Traders

 MT4 Brokers | PayPal Brokers

■ All Forex Brokers

FOREX SERVICES & ADVERTISING


Take advantage of our low flat rate advertising program on multiple trading web sites..

» Contact us

Introducing-Broker Services are offered for free to our community.. » Forex Consulting